Whatever property service you require, Callaghans can provide you with a tailored package at a fair price.
Callaghans have over fifteen years experience in residential and commercial sales and lettings. We also offer a specialist property management service from single unit to block management. Our bottom line is listening to what you need and then working hard to achieve this quickly, professionally and within your budget.
If you decide to sell through Callaghans, we understand that you are entrusting us with the care of one your most precious and valuable assets – and we promise to treat it as such.
Our aim is to earn your trust and provide a service that is second to none with a friendly and helpful attitude. In particular:
- We offer an excellent personal service with customer focus in mind.
- High level of local knowledge.
- Accompanied viewings by one of our friendly team.
- Open house viewings providing maximum exposure
- We do not tie you into sole agency terms – if you are unhappy with our service you are free to leave after just one month – We don’t expect you will want to!
- Longer opening hours.
- Professional Photography
- Entry onto all popular property portals.
- Free no obligation valuations.
Callaghans offer property letting and management services. With years of experience our team aim to take away the stress of the process, allowing you to relax and let us do the hard work. In particular:
- We advertise your property on major portals to thousands of potential tenants looking to rent in the area.
- Provide ‘To Let’ board, advertise in local newspaper and two prominent offices.
- We will set up standing order for future rental payments and collect the first month’s rent...
- Prepare tenancy agreement
- Provide an experienced team who have knowledge of the local market.
- Manage and conduct viewings, allowing us to try and secure the tenant and negotiate.
- Accompanied viewings from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm on a Saturday.
- Instant email matching of buyers and tenants
- Serious buyers and tenants that want to proceed
- Organise an Energy Performance and Gas Safety Certificate if required.
- We will not rent a property without conducting a full reference check ensuring you have no problems in the future.
To hear about our full management package and fees please do not hesitate to contact our lettings manager, Evelyn on 0161 491 4000.Tenancy Fee(s)
Tenant Reference: £120 inc. VAT per applicant
Tenant Contract (set-up and administration of): £120 inc. VAT
The Tenant is required to pay one month’s rent in advance plus a deposit of one month’s rent.Landlord Fee:
‘Tenant Find’ Services: £420 inc. VAT (services listed above)
Management Fee: 12% inc. VAT of monthly rental income. For example, if your property is rented at £550 per month, we will charge you £55 to manage this property plus £11 VAT. The total price would be £66 per month.
Lettings Management Service:
In addition to our lettings service we can also:
- Be the tenants contact for any repair issues or problems that may arise
- Organise any maintenance or repairs the property may need
- Transfer the rental income to the your account and provide you with statements of account
- Inspect the property on a regular basis providing the tenant with 24 hour notice
- Provide tenants with notice at the end of their tenancy
- Aim to keep the tenants happy and the property occupied
Callaghans undertake the full spectrum of management from partial to full support services. We specialise in tailored solutions for your property, and can be versatile in the management package you require.
The key objective of our block management relationships are to communicate clearly with property owners and tenants who will be assigned a direct contact at Callaghans. We act quickly and are expert problem solvers.
Tenants will have access to our emergency line and mobile contact to alert us to any issues easily and effectively. We understand that problems left can escalate and that happy tenants are also likely to stay longer, avoiding costly turnaround of tenants.
Our relationships with dedicated trusted tradesmen and specialist companies is long established. Our database only contains tradesmen we use in our own homes and who are trusted and capable of correcting any emergency or general faults.
A Callaghans Block Management contract is one which we value. Our job is to ensure a property is run smoothly, safely and efficiently for Landlords here and abroad.
We are transparent in our costs and can communicate directly on the telephone or solely by email, whichever suits the Landlord. We will also provide monthly statements and are on hand for any assistance with tax returns at the end of the business year.
Services we provide:
Your business is affording Callaghans with a great opportunity to do what we do best. We have a long established reputation and believe this is due to delivering unrivalled, personalised and exceptional customer service.
All tenant’s deposits are securely kept in line with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS). Callaghans do not currently offer the Client Money Protection scheme.